The TreadRight Foundation is hosting its first Q&A session on Instagram Live today to mark Earth Day 2020.
As TreadRight prepares to celebrate #EarthDay digitally, it points out that the event is marking its 50th anniversary in 2020.
To honour this important day and shed light on the current state of our planet, the actions we still need to take and what’s next around the topic of sustainability, TreadRight’s first Q&A session on Instagram Live will be hosted by Chief TreadRight and Sustainability Officer, Shannon Guihan, and TreadRight’s ‘Planet’ Ambassador, Céline Cousteau.
So, if you want to tune in to TreadRight’s Earth Day Instagram Live Q&A with Céline Cousteau and Shannon Guihan, it’s happening today:
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m. EST on TreadRight’s Instagram Channel – @TreadRight
Themes to be discussed include the following:
- Brief background on The Travel Corporation’s not-for-profit, The TreadRight Foundation, which supports over 55+ sustainable projects worldwide.
- Why this Earth Day is more important than ever before.
- How Earth Day has evolved over the years.
- What projects we can support as we navigate through the current landscape.
- What the next steps are towards ensuring a sustainable future.