Celebrity shares details of 2025/2026 sailings
Celebrity Cruises has announced its 2025-2026 season of sailings.
With more than 800 sailings to over 290 destinations in 72 countries across seven continents, the summer and winter program includes new ports in Europe, year-round sailings to the Caribbean and more.
Highlights of the new 2025-2026 season include:
- Celebrity Xcel, the brand’s newest and most innovative Edge Series ship, making her Caribbean debut with 7-night sailings from Fort Lauderdale
- New experiences in 29 cities, with single and double overnights
- Year-round sailings from Miami to the Caribbean on guest favorite, Celebrity Beyond
- Three new European ports to discover: Bar, Montenegro; Trondheim, Norway and Djupivogur, Iceland
- Four brand-new itineraries circumnavigating Iceland on Celebrity Silhouette
- Two new distinct, immersive Asia itineraries
“We’ve placed our incredible ships in every corner of the world for guests to experience iconic places, take a short break to rejuvenate or explore stunning cultural and historic landmarks,” said Laura Hodges Bethge, President of Celebrity Cruises. “Our 2025-2026 season is filled with opportunities to experience multiple countries through our Caribbean and European programs, visit bucket list destinations with sailings like our immersive Japan program and more. Celebrity’s future vacation options are endless.”
For more information, visit www.celebritycruises.