Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) has unveiled new Individual Agent Membership benefits available at http://cruising.org/membership-center/agent-membership/premium-agent-cruise-line-offers .
All 26 CLIA North American cruise line members are now offering an unprecedented number of special offers valued at an estimated $5,000. These offers, exclusively for 2015 CLIA agent members, include bonus commissions, reduced cruise rates for agent personal travel, priority fam trip invitations and special benefits for CLIA-certified agent members.
CLIA collaborated with travel agents, agencies and member cruise lines to redesign its 2015 Individual Agent Membership Program structure to offer and deliver unprecedented new benefits that truly address the changing needs of cruise-focused agents.
“Our new individual membership benefits were designed with, and for agents to provide the most comprehensive assortment of benefits that are easier to redeem that ever before,” said Cindy D’Aoust, executive vice-president, Membership and Operations, CLIA. “The launch of these special offers from all 26 cruise line members is an example of our commitment, and that of the cruise industry, to create and continually improve our Agent Membership Program and help our member agents achieve the highest level of success in cruise travel.”
Once an agency joins as a Silver, Gold or Diamond member, agents may join for as low as $49/$99, based on the level of their agency membership. Member agents receive multiple benefits through the CLIA Individual Membership Program, including:
- Membership Card – The new membership card replaces the traditional CLIA ID card and is now included in the price of membership, but still comes with all the same partner benefits.
- Hundreds of Special Offers – The special offers include onboard credits, priority access to fam trips, inaugurals and seminars at sea, plus bonus commissions redeemable at the individual agent level.
- Product Training Access – Agents will be able to access Integrated Member Cruise Line Product Training later in 2015.
- Preferential Pricing – Members will receive discounts on select training, certification and cruise3sixty, the official cruise conference of the cruise line industry.
- Preferential Registration – Members can also take advantage of preferential registration for ship inspections at cruise3sixty (must be a registered attendee).
- Personalized CLIA Agent Member Certificate and the 2015 CLIA Member Guide.
- For a limited time, individual Travel Agent Listing in the “Cruise Agent Finder” in the consumer section of cruising.org.
- E-mail news, promotions and updates from CLIA, CLIA member lines, and CLIA’s travel industry partners.
- Access to Sales & Marketing Tools including the 2015 Cruise Manual, FAQ Brochures, CLIA Member Line Brochure Rack and other valuable materials, all with customizable features.
- Unique Agent ID # – Each individual agent member will receive a personal identification number which can be used to access exclusive areas of the cruising.org web site.
The benefits are only available to individual paid agent members. Agents are encouraged to sign up at http://cruising.org/membership-center/clia-membership-matters-more-ever .