CLIA Sets Sail At CLIA Cruise360 In Fort Lauderdale
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the industry was sailing at the Cruise Lines International Association’s (CLIA) annual Cruise 360 in mid-April in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Cruise 360 is CLIA’s biggest professional development event of the year, featuring a week’s worth of professional development, ship inspections, networking and the insights on the latest cruise industry trends.
And as the largest and only official conference of the cruise industry, Cruise360 brings together travel professionals, cruise line representatives, ports and destinations, industry suppliers and CLIA preferred partners for a panoramic view of the cruise industry.
This year, over 1,800 travel professionals, from wide range travel industry sectors attended the sold out Cruise360 event which, in 2023, put the spotlight on sustainability, positive stories of cruise industry and unity with the cruise industry and travel advisors.
Baxter Media was on hand for the event and, as you can see, we have the photos to prove it – check them out … and watch for more in an upcoming issue of Canadian Travel Press.
In the photos (from top to bottom)
- Travel Leaders Network were well represented and seen here, from l to r, are Mike Migliore, Christine James, Karin Viera and Norma Rodriguez.
- Cunard’s Vice President of Sales North America, Jamie Paiko was all smiles at the show.
- Seen here, from l to r, are Celestyal Cruises’ Jon Grutzner and Morgan Hatfield.
- AmaWaterways was on hand, seen here from l to r, are Herlan Ruiz, Diane Horan – CTC, VTA and Carlos Herrero
- Azamara Cruises was well represented and seen here, from l to r, are Lisa Marie Hernandez, Ady Gutierrez and Jocelyn Saldana