Knowing that no two travellers are alike, Contiki’s new Europe 2015 brochure offers something for everyone, with eight new trip styles catering to the different experiences young people want to have on holiday.
The original youth travel brand’s 2015 lineup also includes 16 new trips, including Morocco and Portugal as new destinations.
According to officials, the Contiki mission remains the same – to “provide young explorers with more choice, more freedom and more destinations at a great price and with plenty of awesome included experiences.”
Travellers can now choose the trip that works best for their travel style, whether they live for the late nights and bright lights of major cities (high energy) or choose to take it easy and relax on some of the world’s best beaches (sailing and cruise).
Contiki’s eight new Europe travel styles include:
- High Energy: Experience Europe through culture-filled days, epic sights and late nights.
- Easy Pace: A more relaxed way to see Europe, for those who want to take it slow.
- Discovery Plus: See and do it all with top amenities and incredible places to rest your head.
- In-Depth Explorer: Get to the heart of the places you visit with more unique experiences and free time to explore.
- Sailing & Cruise: Discover the freedom of a holiday on Europe’s crystal clear waters.
- Festivals & Short Stays: Join the lineup of big festivals, day-trips and Christmas/NYE celebrations.
- Winter & Ski: Explore Europe covered in a dusting of snow or hit some of world’s best slopes.
- Freestyle Camping: European camping adventures with all the luxuries of home.
“Contiki is known for delivering the world’s most epic, legendary trips, but with so many travel options in the marketplace, it is difficult for young travellers to find that perfect trip,” says Contiki Canada president Brad Ford. “Our eight new trip styles makes it infinitely easier for millennials to select an adventure of a lifetime. We have never been more excited than we are about our 2015 Europe program, which includes launching 16 brand new trips with the support of our loyal agents so their clients can select from 145 trips in 34 European countries.”
Travellers paying for trips in full by Jan. 15 will receive 10% off.
Agents interested in learning more about Contiki’s Europe 2015 trips are invited to attend 30-minute webinar sessions on Nov. 19 and Dec. 3. RSVP to email@example.com.