Crystal Cruises has unveiled its complete 2017 roster of global itineraries, with fares available for booking earlier than ever, a full two years in advance.
The 2017 cruises and fares were unveiled online at http://www.crystalcruises.com and in Crystal’s first complete two-year Worldwide Cruise Atlas.
Following a 2016 season that boasts a history-making transit of the fabled Northwest Passage, plus a 102-day World Cruise circling the Pacific Rim and more maiden calls than ever before, 2017 promises to be another year of of “firsts, anticipated returns, remote locales and other highlights on all seven continents,” including:
- 57 voyages to 268 ports in 84 countries, with more than 150 overnights – the most ever offered in a single year.
- 32 maiden calls to intriguing places like Maroantsetra, Madagascar; Iquique, Chile; and Djúpivogur, Iceland; along with lesser known gems such as Calvi, Corsica; Sète, France; and Santa Margherita, Italy.
- Crystal’s first-ever voyages to New Guinea, and maiden calls in Vanuatu and New Caledonia, all featured on a January segment of the 99-day Grand Pacific Explorer Grand Cruise.
- A return to the Middle East and Holy Land, with Crystal Symphony among the very first luxury ships to visit Doha, Qatar, on a November itinerary that includes a call in Abu Dhabi, allowing for visits to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest in the UAE, as well as the new Louvre museum, set to open this year, and the Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim, scheduled for completion in 2017.
- A 94-day Southern Celebración World Cruise aboard Crystal Serenity, circumnavigating South America and offering exotic adventure in the Galapagos, Antarctica, the Amazon, Machu Picchu, Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego and more.
- A new two-night inclusive overland program in Paris on two summer sailings in August.
- European options that offer more Mediterranean cruises and variety than ever before; new itineraries beginning or ending in Portsmouth, England and Valletta, Malta; and multiples overnights on virtually every voyage.
- Singular voyages include journeys to the North Cape, British Isles, Canary Islands and Holy Land.
- Caribbean journeys that begin or end in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Crystal’s first-ever South Africa Holiday Cruise round-trip from Cape Town, highlighted by exceptional opportunities for safari adventures.
- Itineraries designed around global events, like visiting Stockholm during Sweden’s festive Midsummer celebration, Muscat on the Sultan’s birthday (Oman’s Independence Day) and Edinburgh for the Military Tattoo.