The Cuba Tourist Board is celebrating Travel Agent’s Day and honoring the hard work and dedication of the Canadian travel advisors with a photo contest.
Lessner Gomez, director of the Cuba Tourist Board in Toronto, is inviting all Canadian travel advisors to share their favorite memories of Cuba and enter a photography contest for a chance to win a trip to Cuba and other amazing prizes courtesy of Iberostar Hotels and the Gaviota Group.
“To pay tribute to our travel partners for their continued support we are organizing this exciting competition. There is no better time to go down the memory lane and go through your past Cuba trips albums and select your favorite images and submit those ones that best inspire travel and showcase the uniqueness and diversity of our country,” said Gomez.
The top three prizes are:
- First Place: A four-night, all-inclusive stay at the Iberostar Selection Varadero Hotel (double room).
- Second Place: A complimentary full day catamaran cruise (for the winner’s next vacation to anywhere in Cuba, courtesy of the Gaviota Group).
- Third place: The agent in third place will see his or her picture appear on different sites, as will those of the agents finishing in first and second place.
Photo and contact of the winners will be published in the tourist board’s Facebook page, which has over a million followers and in its website: www.gocuba.ca (usually among the top three search Cuba pages in Google).
Participants must submit their photos in JPG form and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
Name and last name, agency’s name, contact information and social media capability.
Deadline to enter is April 30, 2021
Winners will be announced on May 5, 2021.
To pick the lucky winners, the Cuba Tourist Board is enlisting the support of renowned photographers, film makers and industry veterans.
Here are the judges:
- Stephen Smith, award-winning filmmaker, and photographer, www.mycompass.ca
- Ian Stalker, Senior Staff writer for Baxter Media, journalist, and industry veteran, www.travelpress.com.
- Steve Gillick, Traveller, Journalist, Photographer and Speaker www.gillicksworld.ca
Good luck to all the participants, have fun and enjoy Travel Agent’s Day.
For more contact the Cuba Tourist Board at email@example.com.