Exodus’ alternative summer road trips offer the essence of a classic road adventure without the expensive cost of gas or stress of breakdowns on the side of the road.
The company’s itineraries provide physical and mental challenges for explorers of all types and carefully mapped out scenic routes.
Tours range from pedaling to the max up Mont Ventoux to celebrate Britain’s most successful cyclist, to peacefully taking in the surreal natural surroundings on La Palma or cramming the most majestic sights and experiences as possible into a weekend of trekking in Norway.
Exodus’ summer adventures include:
- By Pedal: Mysterious Wonders of Romania – a nine-day, self-guided cycling tour priced from CDN$1,755.
- By Pedal: Off Roader in Bosnia, Croatia & Montenegro Cycling – also nine days and priced from CDN$2,315.
- By Foot: Rugged Island Charms in Malta – a self-guided walking tour of eight days, with rates from CDN$1,485.
- By Foot: The Magic of the Greek Islands – an 8-day walking, priced from CDN$1,675.
- By Land & Water: Ultimate Mixed Adventure in Slovenia – 8 days, from CDN$1,575.
- By Land & Water: Fun Family Adventure in Finland – and 8-day, family-friendly itinerary, with rates from CDN$1,515.
For more, go to http://www.exodustravels.com .