- For the third year running, Trafalgar has enlisted 1,000 Places To See Before You Die author Patricia Schultz to engage – and inspire – the trade as the tour operator touts its Europe program for 2015. Find out more in this week’s Cover Story on pages 10-11.
- Air France will make its inaugural entry to the Vancouver market on March 29. Get the details in our lead story.
- Weekly sections this week include Mexico & Latin America, the US and Europe. As always: Incentives, Events, Fams, Air, Touring, Rooms, West and more…
- Plus, check out the Germany Resource Guide for Travel Agents supplement.
- Vote now!: Baxter Travel Media’s Agents’ Choice Awards are back for a 16th year. Better still, there are four fantastic incentive prizes courtesy of this year’s ACA sponsors: Trafalgar, Air Canada, Uniworld/Insight, and Kay Jewellers. Please see page 28 for details on how to take part in the annual readership survey.
Posted in Travel Courier