- A new survey puts a whole new spin on why couples are taking a cruise ... well, maybe not ... ahhh, love on the high seas ...
- A new OECD study takes a long, hard look at tourism and climate change.
- Icelandair has some big plans for Canada.
- In Canada, Transat A.T. has been a pioneer in defining what being a sustainable travel company is all about.
- Plus features on Canada, Hawaii, Oahu, River Cruising and lots more in this week\'s digital edition of Canadian Travel Press.
Posted in Canadian Travel Press