- After much devastation from Hurricane Odile, a “reimagined” Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is welcoming guests – a full year after the storm. Travel Courier’s Michael Baginski was on hand for the official grand opening.
- This week’s top story looks at the damage Canada’s weak loonie is inflicting on the Canada-US travel market.
- Weekly sections include Mexico/Latin America, Hawaii and Africa.
- As always: air, rooms, touring, incentives, fams, events, West and much more.
- And for agents looking for Wellness and Active Travel, don’t miss the latest issue of Wander magazine that’s featured with this week’s digital edition of Travel Courier.
Posted in Travel Courier