- Beaches is breaking the mould in family resorts; from black-light bowling to ice skating in the Caribbean, find out what’s in store at the brand’s upcoming resorts.
- With new Toronto-Munich flights now off the ground, Lufthansa is showing its commitment to Canada.
- The 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War is fuelling a surge in interest in Flanders, particularly amongst Canadians.
- Other stories this week include a report on Canada’s Rendez-vous trade show from Ted Davis and Mike Dunbar’s account of the recent IATA conference in Doha, including the recognition of 100 years of flying.
- Plus, check out the Canadian Tourism Resource Guide digital edition - a key resource for travel agents and tour operators looking for information on new and emerging Canadian tourism products and services.
Posted in Canadian Travel Press