- Back to nature is one of travel’s hottest trends. Our cover story explores this and others on page 10.
- Regular features include West, On Tour, Check-in, Fams, and Events.
- Don’t miss our special Britain supplement with this issue featuring the latest from Visit Britain and stories on a new Beatles option in Liverpool, a remake of Stonehenge, the latest from Historic Royal Palaces, and more.
- Prizes galore: And don’t forget to enter our February contest to win a trip for two to SeaWorld Orlando to see this year’s major new attraction, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguins. The ballot in on page 29.
- And speaking of ballots, it’s Agents’ Choice Awards time and participants in the annual readership survey could win a trip to Italy, courtesy of Trafalgar Tours; Ireland, thanks to Royal Irish Tours; or Mexico City, with SkyLink Holidays and partners, Air Canada and the Mexico Tourism Board.
Posted in Travel Courier