- This week’s Cover Story focuses on WestJet Vacations’ Yehudi Altman, who after 30 years as director of product development is stepping back from the position, taking on a manager role with fewer days of work per week. Altman’s observations are instructive to those seeking insight to industry trends.
- Our lead story takes a sneak peak at Israel’s new tourism branding, which includes a colourful new logo, as well as an interactive online video experience.
- Weekly sections include Asia/Pacific and Britain/Ireland/Europe.
- Don't miss our 2014 Germany Resource Guide.
- As always: Trade Incentives, Events, Fams, On Tour, Air Space, Check-in, West, and more…
Posted in Travel Courier