AskMeWeddings has launched the Proactive Honeymoons & Destination Weddings Specialist Program (AskMePhD), a special business development course for travel agents who are currently booking destination weddings and honeymoons and want to increase revenues.
The 12-month program includes quarterly strategy sessions, round table meetings, as well as sharing tips, tools and techniques to ensure a complete business path. The program starts in January and is $250 per agent. To apply or to learn more about the benefits and features, e-mail TravelAgents@AskMeWeddings.com or call 1-844-822-7563.
The AskMePhD course, which has a limited number of slots available, will offer one-on-one support and mentoring, and is geared towards travel professionals committed to growing their business. Key elements of the program include:
- Quarterly Business Training Webinar. Each quarter will feature an interactive webinar that focuses on growth strategies and tools. The first quarter webinar will concentrate on developing a business plan and implementing it.
- Business Strategy Boot Camp where AskMePhD members spend a weekend focused on strategic steps to increase their business.
- Collateral Resources including customized agency-branded materials such as flyers and monthly postcard mailings; pre-written social media posts; and signage.
- Exclusive promotion weeks which occur throughout the year and offer members-only access to deals, discounts and commission boost opportunities with AskMeWeddings’ hotel partners.
- Co-op advertising and participation opportunities at regional and national bridal shows in print publications and online outlets.
Additional benefits of joining AskMePhD include collaborating in developing Romance Nights; one complimentary Live & Learn fam trip per year; and up to 12% commission on AskMeWeddings packages.
The AskMePhD business development program is available to a limited number of travel agents. Applicants must be certified travel agents (IATA, TRUE, CLIA, etc), currently booking destination weddings, and have been in business for at least three years.
Applications must be submitted before Dec. 17. The fee is $250 per agent.