Agent’ Choice is back!
So get ready to vote for your favourite suppliers.
Well it’s that time again as Baxter Media launches the 2020 Agents’ Choice Readership Survey this week.
Agents’ Choice is Canada’s original, authoritative and most popular travel industry poll, and each year it asks Canadian travel agents to pick their favourite suppliers in over 40 different categories – ranging from airlines to tour operators; cruise lines to destinations; coach operators to car rentals; and a whole lot more.
How popular you ask? Well, in 2019, 6,512 Canadian travel agents voted for their favourite suppliers in the annual poll.
In 2020, the Agents’ Choice Readership Survey is celebrating its 21st anniversary, and there’s a great lineup of sponsors offering some fantastic prizes.
Agents have a chance to win:
- A delightful discovery tour through the sights, sounds and tastes of “The Big Easy” on Collette’s six-day Spotlight to New Orleans tour for two
- A $250 Visa gift card from Manulife
- Uncover Roman monuments, Venetian canals and Florentine
- artistry on the picture-perfect seven-day Italian Holiday tour
for two from Trafalgar
- Experience a one-week boutique river cruise by Uniworld for
two on any European itinerary in 2020
- A roundtrip flight for two guests travelling to any WestJet destination
Voting opens Jan. 13 and closes on April 3, and the results will be released in a special 21st anniversary edition of Agents’ Choice at the Third Annual Agents’ Choice Awards Gala that will be held in Toronto on June 18 at the Liberty Grand.
Details and ticketing information will be announced soon.
To vote for your favourite suppliers in the 2020 Agents’ Choice Readership Survey, go to www.travelpress.com/agentschoice.