Discover Canada With WorldHotels’ New Portfolio Of Hotels
On the heels of its recent launch in Canada, with the addition of a selection of 10 independent hotels and resorts to its collections — including nine properties in partnership with Prestige Hotels & Resorts — WorldHotels is showcasing British Columbia this summer.
Ron Pohl, President of WorldHotels, said that: “As WorldHotels ventures into new global markets, we are proud to invite travellers to discover new hotel and resort experiences within our portfolio.”
Pohl continued: “Our new Canadian portfolio offers an incredibly diverse selection of hotels that offer truly memorable getaway experiences, coupled with high levels of service and hospitality. We look forward to showcasing the best and brightest of what our Canadian hotels have to offer.”
From the region’s rocky coastlines to its grasslands and mountainous terrains, there is no shortage of sights and adventures for travellers to discover as Canada turns to the summer season ahead.
WorldHotels’ 10 properties in the region include:
- Georgian Court Hotel, WorldHotels Elite collection | Vancouver
- Prestige Kamloops Hotel, WorldHotels Crafted collection | Kamloops
- Prestige Beach House Kelowna, WorldHotels Crafted collection | Kelowna
- Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson, WorldHotels Elite collection | Nelson
- Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland, WorldHotels Crafted collection | Rossland
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, WorldHotels Crafted collection | Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort Cranbrook, WorldHotels Crafted collection | Cranbrook
- Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke, WorldHotels Luxury collection | Sooke
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, WorldHotels Luxury collection | Salmon Arm
- Prestige Treasure Cove Resort Prince George, WorldHotels Elite collection | Prince George
Go to www.worldhotels.com for more.
Georgian Court Hotel, WorldHotels Elite collection – Vancouver (photo courtesy WorldHotels)