Encore Cruises is featuring special offers with all of its 14 cruise partners as part of its “We’re Going Overboard Sale,” which runs through Sept. 21.
The sale runs across Encore Cruises’ entire portfolio, offering everything from bonus commissions to onboard credits to extra Loyalty Points and more.
- Azamara Club Cruises: As part of the “Get 50% off the for 2nd guest” offer, customers receive a US$500 onboard credit when they book an oceanview stateroom or above;
- Celebrity Cruises: Bonus commission offer. Book an oceanview stateroom and earn an extra $25. Book a Veranda stateroom and earn an extra $50. Book a suite and earn an extra $75. Offer applies to any sailing between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31;
- Norwegian Cruise Lines: For customers booking any seven-night sailing in a balcony stateroom or above, on board the Breakaway, Epic, Getaway or Pride of America, if they book one “Ultimate Dining Package.” they will get one free – a value of US$119;
- Royal Caribbean International: When customers book any 2014 sailing in a balcony stateroom or above, they will receive a specialty dinner for two, a complimentary spa treatment and a US$50 onboard credit;
- Princess Cruises: When customers book any 2014-2015 Tahiti or Hawaii cruise, they will receive up to a US$100 onboard credit.