Europe A Breeze With Monograms
The operator specializes in packaged tours for the independent traveller, delivering clients to different countries, cities, towns and villages first-class, high-speed rail and adds in hand-picked, centrally located hotels and a half-day sightseeing at each stop, as well as lots of free time.
Perhaps even better, Monograms – which is a sister company to Globus – promises travellers a warm welcome at every stop thanks to the on-site services of an expert Local Host who offers tips, insights and who also can arrange additional sightseeing in each destination.
In 2017, Monograms offers 67 European itineraries lasting from four to 16 days. Some of its most popular programs include:
- A Week in London & Paris (7 days)
- London, Paris & Geneva with Mont Blanc (10 days)
- Amsterdam, Paris & London (10 days)
- Budapest, Vienna & Prague (10 days)
- Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck & Munich (10 days)
- London, Paris, Aix-en-Provence & Nice (11 days)
- London, Paris, Venice, Florence & Rome (16 days)
Stéphanie Bishop observes: “Our Local Hosts are truly our secret weapons. They not only meet your clients on arrival, but they’re there with insider tips on anything they need to know, whether it’s where they can find a romantic restaurant, boutiques for them and their children to explore, or where the best park is for a morning run.”
For more, go to http://www.agentlingo.ca .