Transat Holidays has launched its 2015 European season with increased capacity on flights and a new brochure offering something for every budget.
The following are highlights of Transat’s 2015 Europe program:
- The most direct flights from Canada to Europe with 27 destinations;
- An even richer offering in Central Europe with the addition of a new destination, Budapest, with direct flights from Toronto and Montreal;
- Increased flight capacity and frequency to numerous European cities including Barcelona, Athens and Lisbon;
- Travel options for all types of vacationers: packages, tours, cruises and a vast array of à la carte options;
- A truly unique experience with Transat Discoveries, off the beaten path and in faraway destinations, including India, Thailand, Peru, Ecuador,
- Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Turkey;
- Early-booking promotions.
“Transat reaffirms its commitment to offering ever more travel opportunities, by increasing its flight capacity toward several European cities,” commented Annick Guérard, general manager, Transat Tours Canada. “With Prague and now Budapest, we’re very proud to be the only airline offering direct flights to Central Europe, a fact which is allowing us to consolidate our leadership position in the Canadian holiday travel market.”