Exotik Tours and Boomerang Tours have each launched new 2015-16 travel magazines, replacing the traditional brochure format with a “much more consumer-focused style, and each adding fantastic new product to their respective line-ups.”
“All of our most popular programs are back this year, including our always-popular long stays in Spain, Portugal and the French Riviera, as well as our Bali packages and à la carte touring options, but these new travel magazines also offer consumers and travel agents lots of great ideas and concepts to consider when booking their Exotik or Boomerang getaway,” said David Boigné, vice-president, Exotik Tours & Boomerang Tours.
Highlights of Exotik Tours ‘WorldMag’:
- New cruise packages in the Mediterranean with Norwegian Cruise Lines, including an added value promotion when booked 120+ days out;
- More package offerings in Croatia, Spain, Italy and Morocco, including private Morocco tours for a maximum of six guests;
- New deluxe cruising in Russia and new 14-day/12-night ‘In the Heartland of Russia’ tour staying at four-star hotels (departs May 31, 2015);
- Expanded Asia program with tours in Singapore and Malaysia;
- New tour in Rwanda to see the Mountain Gorillas.
Boomerang Tours has combined its popular Australia & New Zealand programs with its South Pacific Islands program, introducing a new layout as well as informative “must-do” recommendations and insider tips.
The new magazine also offers more touring and independent travel ideas, as well as options for family travel, long stays and honeymoons.
A new enhanced web site for both Exotik and Tours will debut in the New Year.