Why would spending your fall season in Hawaii this year be better than anywhere else in the world? Prince Resorts Hawaii is suggesting three good reasons, as well as its special “Fall Into Winter” promotion:
- More beach time. Soak in some serious warmth before the chill of winter sets in. Waikiki Beach is mere minutes away from Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki. And two of Hawaii Island’s highest-rated beaches, Kaunaoa Bay and Hapuna Beach, are at your doorstep when you stay at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.
- More ocean viewing. Every one of Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki’s and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel’s guest rooms are ocean view rooms. Meanwhile, beautiful golf course vista and panoramic ocean view rooms at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel assure every guest unpacks and unwinds with an exquisitely tropical fall view.
- More days for golf. More amazing courses. Visitors can fine-tune their game with a few extra warm weeks of practice at Prince Resorts Hawaii’s championship golf courses. Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki is the only Waikiki hotel with its own course, situated on Oahu’s Ewa Plain. At Mauna Kea and Hapuna Golf Courses, move from hole to hole like surfers ride waves, with the resorts’ new collection of GolfBoards.
Prince Resorts Hawaii’s “Fall Into Winter” promotion sweetens these reasons with complimentary nights, daily breakfast, resort credits valued at up to $1,000 and more. Prince Preferred Members also receive 5,000 bonus HawaiianMiles when booking the “Fall Into Winter” promotion with a five-night stay.
The following are what the “Fall Into Winter” promotion gets at each property:
- At Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki and Golf Club (Oahu), enjoy a third night free and guaranteed ocean views from all rooms. Average room rates start at US$193.33 plus tax/per night for an Oceanfront Marina category room. (Published room rate: US$290 per night.)
- At Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel (Hawaii Island), receive your fourth night free when booking three consecutive nights, along with a one-time resort credit of US$300 to US$750 per room (based on the category booked) and daily breakfast buffet for two. Average room rates start at US$318.75 plus tax/per night for a Partial Ocean View room. (Published room rate: US$425 per night.)
- At Mauna Kea Beach Hotel (Hawaii Island), guests get a fourth night free when booking three consecutive nights. They also receive a one-time resort credit of US$300 to US$1,000 per room (based on the category booked) and daily breakfast buffet for two. Average room rates start at US$434.25 plus tax/per night for a Golf Vista room. (Published room rate: US$579 per night.)
The “Fall Into Winter” promotion is valid for stays from Oct. 1 through Dec. 22 at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki and Golf Club, Oct. 1 through Dec. 18 at the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, and Aug. 23 through Dec. 18 at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.