MSC Cruises has released details of a line-up of dedicated facilities and activities designed especially for kids and families on board MSC World Europa, the line’s most innovative, most environmentally advanced and most exciting new flagship set to come into service in December 2022.
As a family-owned company, MSC Cruises is known for its family offering, delivering an unforgettable cruise experience for kids of all ages and their families, and MSC World Europa is set to take this to the next level with a whole host of brand-new features.
Spanning over 8,200 square feet, MSC World Europa will feature the largest, most action-packed kids area in MSC Cruises’ fleet, offering seven distinct spaces dedicated to different age groups from 0 to 17 years old.
The Kids Clubs are available for the youngest guests through to teens and activities are organized according to age group:
- Specially for babies: Baby Club for toddlers up to three years, with qualified crew members
- For the younger kids: Mini Club and Juniors Club (3 – 11 years)
- For the older kids: Young Club and Teen Club (12 – 17 years) including the brand-new TEENS LAB, a totally immersive, tech-filled, modern room just for teens
MSC Cruises offers a range of services for babies and young children including the Mini-Club for children under three as well as a dedicated childcare service giving parents the freedom to enjoy the ship, safe in the knowledge that their children are being cared for by dedicated and highly trained staff. Many of these services are offered in collaboration with Chicco® – the leading global baby brand and a long-term MSC Cruises partner.
Brand-new activities waiting to be discovered include:
- LEGO CELEBRATION ROOM: The long-standing partnership between LEGO Group and MSC Cruises continues to surprise fans with a never-seen-before room celebrating LEGO® “90 years of Play”, designed to thrill kids of all ages,
- HIGH-TECH ACTIVITIES: Pushing the boundaries of kids entertainment, MSC Cruises has developed exciting new activities blending games with high-tech features to create moments of pure pleasure. Within Juniors, Young & Teens clubs, guests will have access to over 21 of the latest consoles, 7 VR stations and over 50 different videogames.
- 3,2,1 KNOCK: This never-seen before gameshow for the whole family is inspired by the challenges and colours of Asian entertainment: K-pop, Japanese games and tests that will leave the audience breathless.
- BEAT THE MUSIC: The whole family will be the star of an unmissable interactive and digital game show dedicated to music and suitable for all ages. For the first time on an MSC Cruises, ship guests will be able to play the game through a dedicated app. In this battle, parents work to identify the latest music their kids are listening to, while kids work to name the classics their parents love the most.
- Z ACTIVE: A brand new and exciting sports program for kids & teens including football, basketball, zorb ball and, for the first time on board, pickleball and hoverboards.
- DRONE ACADEMY 2.0: This high-tech and high-energy drone relay race comes to life at night thanks to fluo effects and glowing drones. New POV cameras and VR bring the experience to life while navigating 15 obstacles in the quickest time possible.
Sail on over to www.msccruises.ca for more.