Globus and Cosmos are unveiling a new series of nine “Undiscovered North America” tours, ranging from 8 to 14 days in 2021.
Stéphanie Bishop, managing director for the Globus family of brands, observes of the new initiative that: “These unique and unparalleled itineraries help travellers discover North America’s tucked-away towns, secluded seafronts and lesser-known nooks for an unforgettable vacation.”
And Bishop adds: “With our series of ‘Undiscovered’ tours, we are invested in taking travellers to the places and parks other tour operators do not visit.”
New itineraries created for this “Undiscovered North America” series include five new tours from both Globus and Cosmos.
The new tours include:
- Globus Bourbon, Bridles & Bluegrass (8 days, priced from $3,369)
- Globus Lost Canyons of the Southwest (9 days, priced from $3,709)
- Globus New England & The Hudson Valley (10 days, priced from $4,269)
- Globus Southern California Charms (10 days, priced from $4,889)
- Cosmos Exploring the Pacific Northwest (9 days, priced from $2,549)
Additional tours in the Globus family’s “Undiscovered North America” portfolio – including those featuring Canada and available for 2020 bookings – are:
- Globus Québec In Depth with the Gaspé Peninsula (11 days, priced from $4,189)
- Cosmos Alaska & the Yukon (12 days, priced from $3,579)
- Cosmos Historic Trails & Blue Ridge Mountains (14 days, priced from $3,149)
- Cosmos Western Canada with Inside Passage (13 days, priced from $3,689)
Go to www.agentlingo.ca for more.