Based on its experience successfully operating a Canadian Rockies Escape program in October for Canadian travellers, Globus is launching two new Escapes in Canada for Canadians in the New Year.
Chris Jones, director of marketing for the Globus family of brands, pointed out that: “Travellers driven by wanderlust do not need to cross oceans – or even borders – to enjoy the wonder and awe that travel implores.”
Jones observed that: “Our own Canadian backyard is full of beautiful national parks; culturally rich cities; tiny, historic towns and a world of fascination, waiting to be discovered. Our new itineraries cater to Canadians, inviting them to enjoy the splendor of the country. And, if successful, will showcase a pivot for us in focus and possibilities, opening even more regional vacations for locals in the New Year.”
The newly unveiled tours for Canadian travellers are “Escapes”: Vacations operated during the off-season ensuring fewer crowds, milder temperatures and better deals and include:
- NEW — West Coast Escape (5 days, priced from $1,279). On this getaway, Canadians are invited to make an escape to Vancouver and Victoria. On trip, they will enjoy guided sightseeing through Vancouver’s scenic waterfront, Chinatown and Stanley Park with free time to explore the city and its restaurants before boarding a scenic ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria on Vancouver Island for a 3-night stay surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty.
- NEW — Rockies Escape (6 days, priced from $1,289). On this tour, travellers will explore Alberta’s magnificent Rocky Mountains. They will begin in the capital city of Edmonton for an overnight stay, including guided sightseeing and free time before continuing to Jasper to discover frozen waterfalls, ice caves and the stunning Maligne Canyon of Jasper National Park. They can also choose a Wildlife Discovery Tour in search of the fascinating flora and fauna that call the park home.
Globus family of brands’ managing director, Stephanie Bishop noted that: “When travellers explore the world with Globus, they’re choosing a safer alternative to travelling on their own. From expert Tour Directors and local drivers to vetted hotel and restaurant experiences, plus our extensive health and safety protocols, we are dedicated to providing travellers a stress-free getaway, leaving them free to have fun and enjoy Canadian discoveries, along the way.”
On these Escapes, Canadian travellers will be privy to many enhanced safety standards, thanks to Globus’ new On-Trip Assurance program with protocols, developed by its global Health & Safety Team, including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks, plus daily health checks.
- Freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop.
- Select seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle).
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks in part to Globus Go Beyond Devices; Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection standards and protocols at hand-picked hotels.
Go to www.agentlingo.ca for more.