The Barbados Tourism Authority is making it easy for brides to have their dream wedding in paradise – for ‘free.’ Available from now through May 31, 2015 for travel Sept. 1, 2014 – December 15, 2015, brides fly and stay for free* when booking their wedding in Barbados at a number of participating hotels on island. The offer is valid for brides who book a minimum of 10 rooms, for a minimum of four nights, with the following inclusions will be offered at participating hotels & resorts:
- Officiant / Minister’s Fees
- Transport to Registry Office to obtain marriage license
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine for Ceremony
- Wedding Cake
- Decorated wedding area/arch
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom boutonniere
- Recorded Music
- Witnesses (if required)
- Gift from hotel
- Shopping vouchers
- Bride and Groom free at participating activities and attractions with 10 or more bookings
- Upgrades on standard wedding optional and at an additional cost
- Professional wedding coordinator consultant (additional cost)
- Opportunity to win an anniversary trip back to Barbados
Participating accommodation providers include: Sugar Cane Club, The Crane Residential Resort, Turtle Beach Resort, Crystal Cove, Tamarind, Colony Club, The House, Bougainvillea Beach Resort, Island Inn, Mango Bay, Accra Beach Hotel & Spa, Ocean Two Resort and Residences, Seabreeze, South Gap, and Little Arches.
While in Barbados for their wedding Brides can also enjoy the following activities and attractions for free: Suntours Barbados, Jolly Roger, Harrison’s Cave, Atlantis Submarines, Tiami Catamaran Cruises, Mount Gay Visitor Center, Harbour Lights. Discounts are also available for accompanying groom and wedding party guests. Some restrictions apply.
For more information on the “Forever Begins in Barbados” romance offer, a full list of participating partners, complete terms and conditions contact BTACANADA@visitbarbados.org or call 1-888-BARBADOS.
Photo provided by the Barbados Tourism Authority.