Further Your World With Ensemble
Ensemble has announced a new familiarization (FAM) program for members as part of an ongoing series of new programs launched over the past several months that are redefining its position within the consortia space,
Further Your World; Exclusive Educational Trips is a program designed to provide members with firsthand in-destination experiences to build greater knowledge of and relationships with the consortium’s valued partners.
Through Further Your World, advisors will gain direct access to in-demand destinations, emerging themes, and new products, along with the opportunity to engage in networking, and participate in educational programs to elevate their performance within the travel industry.
Michael Johnson, President of Ensemble, said: “We are excited to add yet another new resource to the complement of programs we’ve launched in the past several months.”
Johnson continued: “FAM programs are key to helping members have the firsthand experience they need to guide their clients about new products and emerging destinations. That knowledge and expertise then leads to more bookings and ultimately increased revenues for members and partners alike.”
For members, specific goals and benefits include advancing the ability to:
- Effectively market and promote destinations and experiences to current and potential customers.
- Develop and enhance relationships with Ensemble’s partners including hotel staff, DMC’s, cruise lines, shuttle drivers, tour guides, restaurant owners, airlines, etc. that inspire trust and loyalty.
- Attend educational learning sessions and gain access to concrete sales and marketing tools that highlight the unique features of each destination.
For partners, benefits include being able to:
- Showcase their products and offerings while equipping agents with the tools, information and resources to better sell them as a result of firsthand in-destination experience and personal testimonials.
- Grow their social media exposure and content creation for destination/experience
The Further Your World FAM program debuts with five trips in the remainder of 2023 with partners including:
- Silversea – July 2023 – A cruise aboard the Silver Moon to Reykjavik
- AMA Waterways – September 2023 – This trip features a cruise along the Mekong River through Cambodia and Vietnam
- Egypt & Beyond – September 2023 – The group will get an immersive experience to learn about ancient Egypt
- G Adventures – October 2023 – An exploration of the culture, nature, and people of Ecuador
- Intrepid – December 2023 – An Antarctica Adventure