G Adventures has unveiled the details of a seven-day Cyber Sale for the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. With savings of up to 35% on thousands of trips departing between Dec. 3, 2019 and April 30, 2020, the sale begins at 12:01am EST on Nov. 26, 2019 and runs until 11:59pm EST on Dec. 5, 2019.
Aizaz Sheikh, G Adventures’ Canadian marketing director, said: “We’re pleased to offer travellers some extra savings on their year end or 2020 holiday. This is an extremely wishlist-worthy sale. Whether your dream has been to hike the Inca Trail, explore the Galapagos Islands, cruise down the Mekong River, or witness the mesmerizing wildlife of South Africa, we’ve got an adventure for you at a great price.”
During the Cyber Sale, 600 itineraries across six continents will be marked down, adding up to more than 7,400 opportunities to join an immersive adventure before April 30, 2020. Of those, over 400 trips will feature a 30% to 35% discount.
Departures and options are subject to availability, and travellers are encouraged to take advantage of the deals as soon as they go live.
Destinations with the deepest discount of 35% off will be the Galapagos, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Peru, Australia and New Zealand. Sample itineraries include:
- Machu Picchu in Style, seven days
- Trek Hidden Costa Rica, 12 days
- Backroads of Central America, 18 days
- Galapagos – North & Central Islands Aboard the Eden, seven days
- Galapagos – South Islands Aboard the Xavier III, seven days
- Mekong River Encompassed, 10 days
- Southern Africa Southbound, 21 days
- Burgundy River Cruise Adventure, eight days
- Hawaii Adventure, eight days
The deals go live on the operator’s homepage — www.gadventures.com — on Nov. 26.