The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) has expanded its local presence in Canada with a number of new appointments to the GBTA Canada Advisory Board as we head into 2021.
The GBTA advisory boards are run by member volunteers, selected for their expertise and industry knowledge. The role of the advisory boards is to help shape and guide the strategy of GBTA Canada, working closely with the GBTA leadership team.
The three new allied members and three new direct members will each commence their two-year term on the GBTA Canada advisory board from January 2021.
Allied seats are filled by:
- Chuck Crowder, Vice President Sales & Distribution, WestJet Airlines
- Vito Curalli, Executive Director of International Sales and Industry Relations, Hilton
- Patrick Doyle, Vice President & General Manager, Canada, American Express Global Business Travel
Direct member seats are filled by:
- Brooke Davis, Global Travel & Events Manager, lululemon
- Jon Heppenstall, Manager Sourcing Operations, Corporate Services, Hydro One
- Bertie Fernandes, Corporate Travel Manager, Ledcor Group of Companies
Nancy Tudorache, regional vice president – Canada, GBTA, said of the appointments: “I am delighted to welcome our new advisory board members and look forward to working with such an experienced and knowledgeable group to address the specific needs of our region. GBTA volunteers are essential to the success of our association, ensuring that we have representation from both the supplier and buyer member to tackle Canadian issues, delivering education and support for our membership.”
For more, go to www.gbta.org .