Sandals Resorts is continuing its cross-Canada tour, conducting a series of educational workshops, August through September 2017.
Space is limited and agents are encouraged to register early to avoid disappointment.
Especially important in advance of the busy fall-winter season and the competitive (and often confusing) myriad of all-inclusive vacations, Sandals Resorts is challenging agents to get a real understanding of their difference – through real up-to-the minute product information, real sales and marketing tips, real commission strategies to boost productivity and profits, and ultimately offering real value to clients.
The majority of workshops take place in the morning (7:45 am – 12:30 pm) however there are two afternoon sessions in Laval and Quebec City (1:00 pm – 5:30 pm) and one evening workshop in Toronto (5:00 pm – 9:30 pm).
The Sandals 2017 Canadian workshop schedule is
- August 2 – Oshawa/Ajax, ON
- August 10 – Toronto, ON / EVENING WORKSHOP
- August 29 – Laval, QC / AFTERNOON WORKSHOP (French)
- August 30 – Laval, QC (French)
- September 6 – Mississauga, ON
- September 6 – Quebec City, QC / AFTERNOON WORKSHOP (French)
- September 7 – Ottawa, ON
- Ottawa Conference & Event Centre, 200 Coventry Road
- September 7 – Kitchener, ON
- September 12 – Boucherville, QC (French)
- September 12 – Edmonton, AB
- September 13 – Calgary, AB
- September 13 – Drummondville, QC (French)
- September 14 – Toronto, ON
- September 15 – St. John’s, NL
- September 19 – Terrebonne, QC (French)
- September 19 – Windsor, ON
- September 20 – Trois-Rivieres, QC (French)
- September 20 – London, ON
- September 26 – Dartmouth, NS
- September 27 – Moncton, NB
- September 28 – Saint John, NB
The concise and fast-paced workshops fulfill the educational requirement towards becoming a Certified Sandals Specialist, as well as the maintenance requirement for agents already holding CSS status.
The Sandals workshops are also ACTA approved.
Each travel agent or manager who completes a workshop receives 10 credits towards their Certified Travel Counsellor or Certified Travel Manager designation.
A non-refundable fee of $40 is required at time of registration.
All participants receive a workbook, a supply of the newest collateral materials, a certificate upon completion of the workshop and an exclusive booking incentive.
Agents can register online at http://www.uvisandals.ca .