Riviera River Cruises is offering agents a little extra incentive to book groups on its 2021 European River cruise departures.
During September, October and November, for each cabin booked, travel advisors will receive a $150 gift card and their clients will receive a $250 gift card.
Gift cards are in addition to normal group polices and perks like a free tour conductor bed for every 10 paying passengers.
Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ executive vice president sales and marketing North America, said: “Groups are always welcome on board Riviera’s ships, and this new incentive will benefit both travel advisors and their clients.”
Conroy continued: “For a limited time, advisors and their clients will receive a gift card for each cabin booked, in addition to tour conductor beds and cocktail parties that we normally offer as group perks – and they’ll be able to spend it before they depart. It’s just another way we say thanks for thinking of us first when it comes to cruising Europe’s waterways.”
Details of the group booking incentive:
- Applies to new group bookings for 2021 cruises made between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, 2020. Solo departures are excluded.
- Travel advisor will receive $150 gift card per cabin booked.
- Client will receive a $250 gift card per cabin booked.
- Gift cards will be sent upon final payment.
- Gift card promotion is in addition to normal group polices and perks.
Riviera River Cruises offers 20 itineraries on 10 rivers and waterways, including dedicated departures for solo travellers with no single supplement.
For more, go to https://www.rivierarivercruises.com .