GLP Worldwide Expedition Travel and Tours has introduced a new “GLP Prestige Plus Rewards Program” specifically for agents.
“We value travel agents and they are responsible for GLP Worldwide’s growth the past 15 years and we are continuously looking at ways to offer their clients special incentives to book as well as rewarding agents for their loyalty,” said Alan Law, director of sales and marketing for GLP Worldwide Expedition Travel and Tours. “The GLP Prestige Plus Rewards Program is one way agents can directly benefit by booking with GLP Worldwide in addition to the other incentives we have provided in the past and will continue in the future.”
GLP Prestige Plus Rewards is basically a cash back rewards program. Agents accumulate GLP dollars and can use them towards travel on any GLP program whether for themselves, family or friends or even clients. To start earning GLP dollars agents can go on the GLP web site and simply register for the program: http://www.glpworldwide.com/travel-agents .
The program works as follows:
- Agents will earn 1% in their GLP Prestige Plus Account for every dollar spent on a GLP program (calculated based on total invoiced amount).
- GLP dollars will be banked on date commission is paid.
- GLP dollars earned will be valid for up to three years and can be used towards any GLP program.
- GLP dollars expire on Dec. 31 on the third after it was earned.
- GLP dollars are fully transferable.
- GLP dollars cannot be used in conjunction with promotions, specials and discounts unless otherwise stated and are not applicable to group bookings – FIT bookings only.
- Travel using GLP dollars is not commissionable.
- Not applicable to air only bookings
- All accrual of GLP dollars is subject to registrant’s Franchise/Agency/Owner/Manager approval.