Goway Launches 2018/2019 Downunder Brochure
Goway has unveiled its new 2018/2019 Downunder brochure, highlighted by tours to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific – from private touring to cruises, family vacations and youth working holidays to luxury VIP travel arrangements.
New for 2018/2019:
- Revamped and upgraded itineraries for Holidays of a Lifetime: Waltzing Matilda, Best of Australia, and Best of New Zealand. These small group escorted itineraries come with Goway’s promise of something special.
- Great Barrier Reef Dive and Sail Adventure in the Whitsundays.
- New Zealand Cruising: Luxury overnight cruises in Milford Sound and adventure cruising in the Bay of Islands.
- Cook Island Combo, a great stopover idea combining Rarotonga and Aitutaki.
- Nelson Outdoor Lifestyle stopover idea.
- The Executive Rail Trail Experience, a three-day self-guided cycle tour on New Zealand’s South Island.
- A new Sydney day tour, the Wilderness and Aboriginal Explorer.
- Small group touring in South Australia’s Outback, the Flinders Ranges.
- An expanded and improved Sunny Perth stopover, now including Rottnest Island.