For the third consecutive season, Las Vegas’ High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel located at The LINQ Promenade, has ranked among TripAdvisor’s list of 25 Top Trending U.S. Attractions.
Offering expansive, 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and beyond, visitors can not only experience the 30-minute ride inside one of 28 spherical, climate-controlled cabins, but also a variety of other experiences, including:
- The Happy Half Hour cabin for the High Roller is the happiest half hour in Las Vegas, which includes a 30-minute ride and an open bar for up to 25 guests.
- Yoga in the Sky allows guests the only chance to find their Om while enjoying the breathtaking, 360-degree views of Las Vegas. The experience includes a one-hour yoga session (two rotations) with a Silent Savasana instructor and up to six guests per cabin. Guests are guided through the experience by wearing a headset that allows them to hear the instructor and music. Reservations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- The chocolate tasting experience with Ethel M Chocolates is the only one of its kind in North America. Guests learn about the origins of chocolate and how Ethel M Chocolates’ signature varieties were created, all while focusing their attention on the aroma, taste and texture. The 30-minute (one rotation) adventure includes a chocolatier ambassador showcasing different chocolate pieces and the story behind them.
- Lights at The LINQ is a light-and-sound entertainment experience set to popular songs incorporating the High Roller observation wheel, the Cake Topper above Sprinkles Cupcakes and The LINQ Fountains. Comprising more than 2,000 individual energy-efficient LED lights syncopated to music, the show features countless combinations of changing colours and varying intensities to create a uniquely dynamic visual experience.
- Private Cabins may be reserved and are ideal for proposals, bachelor/bachelorette parties and birthdays, as well as corporate events. Add an in-cabin open bar and a karaoke machine to any private cabin for a truly lively celebration.
- Say “I do” in the sky. The High Roller cabin can accommodate weddings of up to 40 guests in a way that can only be experienced in Las Vegas. Guests can also book one of the private event spaces inside the wheelhouse for receptions, rehearsal dinners and more.
(Photo/Las Vegas News Bureau, Darrin Bush)