Agents can contact the operator’s call centre at 905-882-9445 with any questions regarding their clients who were suppose to depart this weekend.
Hola Sun is also evacuating all passengers that are currently in destination.
All representatives in destination have been notified and will be in contact with passengers.
The tour company indicated that it is working as quickly as possible with its airline partner, Cubana, to ensure that all passengers return to Canada safely and quickly.
Here are the latest information on the flights of passengers in destination.
Destination – Departure date (estimated time of arrival in Canada):
- Cayo Santa Maria – Thursday Sept. 7 (afternoon) – Arrived
- Holguin – Toronto: Thursday Sept. 7 (late afternoon)
- Havana/Santiago de Cuba – Thursday Sept. 7 (evening)
- Cayo Coco – Toronto: Friday Sept. 8 (early morning)
- Cayo Largo – Montreal – Toronto: Friday Sept. 8 (TBA)
- Varadero – Friday Sept. 8 (TBA)
For more, Hola Sun says check with the Toronto Pearson website for arrival times –