For agents with clients looking to check off a few items on their bucket list, Insight Vacations is offering a number of experiences for the 2020 season aligned with clients’ desires for immersive and authentic travel along with sustainable travel opportunities to #MakeTravelMatter.
With Insight Vacations, guests get up close and personal with the people and places they encounter along their journeys, meet locals who truly bring a destination to life, enjoy Insight Experiences and Deliciously Authentic Dining connecting them to the heart and soul of the places they visit.
Clients can also take advantage of the second tier of the Early Payment Discount (EPD) with savings of 7.5%* when booking and paying in full by Feb. 27.
As the brand celebrates the 100th anniversary of its parent company this year, The Travel Corporation (TTC), here are Insight Vacations’ Top 10 Experiences to help loyal agents make the best recommendations for clients, include:
- Learning to dance Flamenco in Seville on its 15-day Best of Spain & Portugal trip.
- Meet the women of the Iraq Al-Amir cooperative and enjoy an unforgettable meal under the stars in Wadi Rum on its 7-day Jordan Experience.
- Have tea with a Scottish baron on 14-day Best of Ireland and Scotland itinerary.
- Stand face-to-face with the Crazy Horse Memorial on 23-day Grand Journey of America’s West trip.
- Taste the unique flavours of Anatolia on the 15-day Treasures of Turkey tour.
- Test your hurling skills on the 12-day Country Roads of Ireland journey.
- Explore Monument Walley with a Navajo guide on the seven-day Enchanting Canyonlands trip.
- Take a private trip around Glacier National Park on the 14-Day Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast itinerary.
- Meet a local oyster farmer on the 14-day Country Roads of Croatia tour.
- Explore the Vatican Museums and the Bramante Staircase, the Insight way on the 17-day Grand Italy & Sicily trip.
For more, agents can contact their local sales manager or visit www.insightvacations.com.