Intrepid Debuts New Pakistan Trekking Trip
Intrepid Travel is debuting a new trek in Northern Pakistan that will traverse through the Karakoram Mountain Range and Nangma Valley.
The 10-Day Trek Pakistan’s Karakoram Mountains tour marks the third Pakistan trip Intrepid has launched in the past two months, as the company continues to expand into new countries and forge new paths for its trekking product.
The operator’s new 10-Day Trek Pakistan’s Karakoram Mountains (from $2,990 USD) will depart for the first time on Sept. 8, 2023.
- Exploring the Nagma Valley, one of the world’s premier hiking and climbing destinations that has drawn comparisons to the famous Yosemite for its dramatic and towering peaks
- Adventuring through sky-scraping mountains known as The Giants and sleeping under star-studded skies in the Karakoram region.
- Joining a live Balti dance performance at the Nangma Valley campsite and crossing paths with local shepherds whose pastures share these trails.
- Taking a day hike to the mountaineer’s paradise of Amin Brakk, a natural rock wall also known as the Great Tower.
- Wandering the story-filled streets of Islambad, with a local guide leading the way.
Go to www.intrepidtravel.com/pakistan for more.