Intrepid Travel has launched over 80 new experiences for travellers in 2023, as it continues to innovate its trip offerings in fresh and responsible ways.
With itineraries in new locations, more ethical wildlife adventures, an increase in activities supporting Indigenous communities and female-run businesses, and with fresh ways to discover the world’s most iconic destinations, Intrepid aims to provide more meaningful ways to forge connections while making a positive impact on the places visited.
Erica Kritikides, Global Product Manager for Intrepid Travel, said: “After one of our most successful years in over 30 years of business, we are very excited to share the thoughtfully designed itineraries debuting in 2023.”
Kritikides continued: “I am extremely proud of the Intrepid team for continuing to reach new heights, bringing to life the adventure, natural beauty and hidden stories within some of our most unique and conscious tours to date.”
The 80 experiences for 2023 include new tours, destinations and activities added to existing itineraries. Highlights of the new experiences on offer include:
- A 15-day Pakistan Expedition, priced from CDN$6,825 per person
- The Rwanda Gorilla Naming Ceremony & Uganda, with rates from CDN $7,515 per person
- The five-day, Vanuatu Expedition: Land Diving Festival, with rates starting from CDN $3,815 per person
- The eight-day, Best of Costa Rica trip, with prices from CDN $3,865 per person
- The Peru Expedition: Trek the Great Inca Road, with rates from CDN $5,698 per person
- The Israel & Palestine Real Food Adventure, with rates from CDN $4,750 per person
Go to https://www.intrepidtravel.com/travel-goals for more.
Photos courtesy of Intrepid Travel