Cindy D’Aoust, president and CEO, CLIA, observed that: “The small ship sector is a vital and constantly-evolving part of the overall cruise industry that excels at creating unmatched travel experiences, making it more popular than ever” said. “Small ship cruising allows for a unique and intimate cruise unlike any other.”
And CLIA offers some facts of note about this type of cruising, including the fact that:
- Small Ships Can Cruise the World
- Small Ship Cruising is Affordable for a Variety of Budgets
- Small Ships Offer Unique Experiences Onboard and On Shore
- Small Ship Cruising is Flexible to Each Traveller
- Small Ship Cruising Differs from Large Ship Cruising in Ways Big and Small
For more, go to http://www.cruising.org .