The Anguilla Tourist Board (ATB) is inviting everyone to feel the love and celebrate romance in paradise.
Launched internationally, the “Love, Anguilla” contest offers consumers a unique opportunity to win a one-of-a-kind, romantic luxury getaway for two to the island of romance, the preferred destination for celebrity weddings and romantic rendezvous.
The “Love, Anguilla” contest launched on Dec. 15, 2022 and runs through Jan. 22, 2023.
Entry requirements are easy — all you have to do is enter to win at https://bit.ly/3G4PPWp .
One lucky winner will receive:
- A five-day, four-night stay in a King Garden Suite at Zemi Beach House Anguilla, including a full breakfast buffet for two (2) daily
- A 50-minute custom massage treatment for two (2) at the Zemi Thai House Spa
- A lunch for two (2) at Scilly Cay
- A dinner for two (2) at Julian’s at Quintessence Hotel
- Two (2) economy-class round-trip airline tickets to Anguilla
- A Moke airport pick-up and transportation to the hotel on arrival
- Transportation on departure
The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 2023. The trip may be redeemed from Feb. 15, 2023 – Dec. 15, 2023, with select black out travel dates for all major holidays and peak travel periods.
Stacey Liburd, ATB Director of Tourism, said: “Anguilla is synonymous with Romance — our visitors fall in love with our island and our people, returning year after year with their families and loved ones. We are all romantics at heart, and Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to position our island as the epitome of romance, introduce Anguilla to an international audience, and reward a lucky consumer with the ultimate romantic vacation experience.”
For more on Anguilla go to www.IvisitAnguilla.com .
Photo courtesy of the Anguilla Tourist Board.