Sandals Resorts has announced the final six topics for its new training series “Sandals and Beaches Resorts … in 10 Minutes” that take place on Friday afternoons at 1:00 pm EDT.
Developed exclusively for Canadian travel advisors and led by Lorna Richards, national training manager, Unique Vacations Canada Inc, the live virtual training sessions are concise yet do provide a comprehensive overview of the featured subject.
There’s still time for travel advisors to participate in the word scramble puzzle for a chance to win one grand prize. Simply receive the “letter of the day” at the end of each session, collect all 10 letters, try to unscramble the word and that’s it.
The final six sessions are as follows:
- Sandals Grande Antigua – Fri., Oct. 15, 2021
- Sandals South Coast – Fri., Oct. 22, 2021
- Beaches Ocho Rios – Fri., Oct. 29, 2021
- Sandals Barbados & Sandals Royal Barbados – Fri., Nov. 5, 2021
- Sandals Royal Bahamian – Fri., Nov. 12, 2021
- Sandals 5-Star Global Gourmet dining – Fri., Nov. 19, 2021
To register for the sessions, go to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/700377229632943630?source=Press
For more, agents can contact their local Sandals BDM or call Inside Sales at 1-800-545-8283.