MSC Cruises has opened sales on its first-ever World Cruise.
MSC Magnifica will depart from Genoa on Jan. 5, 2019 and complete an around-the-world voyage back to Genoa 119 days later on May 3, 2019. The itinerary crosses six continents, calling at 49 destinations in 32 countries.
Throughout the voyage, guests will visit some of the most historic ports, bustling cosmopolitan cities and remote, exotic island paradises around the globe. Highlights of the cruise include:
- Exotic and uncharted destinations: From the warm, archipelago of Tonga and the pristine waters of Bora Bora to the thriving culture of Cartagena and oasis of Aqaba, MSC Cruises has hand-selected 49 coveted destinations across the world. The MSC World Cruise will also offer guests the opportunity to explore New Zealand, Fiji and the Maldives as well as an expanded comprehensive tour of “off the beaten path” Caribbean islands, with nine ports of call in the region.
- Exclusive and unprecedented shore experiences: MSC Cruises continues its commitment to providing authentic experiences to satisfy the needs of all guests with an extensive choice of excursions. Whether riding the elephants of Pinnawela, snorkelling in the lagoons of Moorea or touring the Nga Bay National Park, guests are able to immerse themselves in local culture and experience the best that each destination has to offer. Exclusive to MSC World Cruise guests will be 15 complimentary shore excursions of their choice.
- True discovery: In order to take advantage of the local culture and activities of each call, MSC World Cruise guests will have plenty of time to explore. With an above-industry average stay of 13 hours on shore per port of call, guests will be able to fully experience and discover at their own pace.
- Extended stays in coveted destinations: For popular destinations with a range of activities, MSC Cruises has arranged extended in-port stays, including four full days in Polynesia, three full days in both Hawaii and San Francisco, and two full days in Los Angeles.
- Quality onboard experience: Spending 118 nights on board, MSC will offer numerous onboard discounts, including a 30% discount on laundry services.
Through Dec. 14, MSC Voyagers Club members will be able to exclusively book the entire 118-night cruise with sales opening up to the general public on Dec. 14. Round trip embarkation/disembarkation ports of call include Civitavecchia/Rome, Genoa, Marseille and Barcelona. Guests can book staterooms on the world cruise starting from US$16,999 – or US$144 per person per night.
Voyagers Club members who book now can benefit from a free mealtime drinks package, as well as triple membership points at time of booking.