Celebrity Cruises is offering two preview sailings prior to official maiden voyage of the Celebrity Ascent, giving travellers a chance to sample a taste of relaxed luxury at sea on board the brand-new ship, the fourth in the cruise company’s Edge Series.
The two new sailings include:
- A four-night Western Caribbean itinerary departing Port Everglades on November 22, 2023, and taking guests to Cozumel, Mexico over the American Thanksgiving holiday;
- A three-night Bahamas cruise departing Port Everglades on November 26, 2023 and visiting the lively street markets of Nassau, Bahamas.
Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, said: “This ship is going to be beautiful beyond words – truly the embodiment of a relaxed luxury resort at sea – and I’m thrilled to be able to offer travellers a sneak peek of all that she offers.” Lutoff-Perlo continued: “These sampler sailings will cement in our guests’ hearts that the experience onboard a Celebrity ship goes beyond being a traditional cruise line, and they will definitely leave them wanting more in the year ahead.”
Celebrity Ascent is the “twin sister” of Celebrity Beyond and is designed by a team of modern lifestyle icons including multi-award-winning British designer Kelly Hoppen CBE; celebrated American designer Nate Berkus; lauded Paris-based design firm Jouin Manku; innovative British architect Tom Wright; and Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud.
Guests aboard Celebrity Ascent will enjoy signature experiences found exclusively onboard a Celebrity Cruises Edge Series ship, including:
- Transformational accommodations including legendary two-story Edge Villa staterooms with direct access to the exclusive suite-only The Retreat Sun Deck as well as Infinite Veranda staterooms that transform into open-air verandas, among the largest at sea;
- Awe-inspiring views from the iconic Magic Carpet – the world’s first cantilevered cruise ship experience, and from bow to stern as a result of the unique outward-facing ship design;
- The pinnacle of relaxation, design and luxury starting with a sprawling Nate Berkus-designed Sunset Bar; a world-class Resort Deck with exclusive cabanas, infinity-edge plunge pools and two-story Martini-shaped hot tubs;
- Culinary offerings for everyone with more than 30 distinct food and drink venues, including the high-tech, immersive Le Petit Chef Dinner Experience; the Eden Restaurant offering its three-story floor-to-ceiling windows, inventive, mixology-focused cocktails and unforgettable globally-inspired dishes from around the world; and the incomparable Le Voyage by Daniel Boulud, featuring the most exquisite cuisine at sea.
Sail on over to www.celebrity.com for more.