Founded in 2013, the company is based in London, Ontario, with member agencies now spanning nine provinces. Its members sell travel in every type of specialty.
Mike Foster, president of Nexion Canada, observed that: “Nexion Canada’s phenomenal growth over the past five years is a result of the organization’s now well-established reputation as an invaluable host agency for independent travel professionals who want to have the resources of one of the world’s largest travel companies behind them.”
Foster pointed out that: “Nexion Canada gives member agents access to a multitude of tools, including business development coaching, continuing travel education, and networking opportunities. Nexion’s valuable supplier relationships, coupled with our focus on members, has been key to our growth.”
In recent years, Nexion Canada has offered members an ever-increasing range of tools and opportunities, including:
- Industry-leading commission opportunities.
- Support from a Canadian-based team of member service specialists.
- Local networking events specific to Canadian travel agents.
- The ability to join their U.S. counterparts at specialty training programs, including the Luxury Travel Sales Summit, Accelerated Sales Forum, and Group Travel Sales Summit.
- CoNexion — Nexion and Nexion Canadas annual conference.
- Business development and education coaching and support.
- Technology solutions to help members run their businesses.
- Benefits from being part of the size and scale of Travel Leaders Group.
Bernadette Parrott, a member of Nexion Canada, said: “I have been a member of Nexion Canada for the last five years and have had the unique opportunity to see the company grow and develop. Personally, being an independent travel professional is exciting and rewarding, but it can be intimidating to be out there on your own.”
Parrott continued: “Nexion Canada is the most trustworthy solution to help me grow my business, serve my clients, and be profitable.”
Foster said that: “Everything we do at Nexion Canada comes down to supporting our members, and we are thrilled to give them the greatest amount of resources possible. Members get the best of both worlds: a uniquely Canadian experience enhanced by the global reach of Travel Leaders Group. As we celebrate both the 2018 Year of the Travel Agent, and our half decade as Nexion Canada, we are looking forward to continuing to leverage the resources we have to give our members the best possible return on their investment.”
For more call 866-399-9989 or email email@example.com.