Travel Edge recently hosted leaders in the luxury travel industry at its two-day, LIMITLESS virtual conference that educated, inspired and celebrated the craft of the travel advisor.
“We Believe In The Future Of Travel” was the conference’s theme and it Travel Edge’s partners host live broadcasts and tours of their properties and products while giving away over $25,000 in prizes to Travel Edge advisors.
Michael Johnson, executive vice president of Travel Edge, explained: “Limitless was born from the idea that we could offer advisors a curated, more relevant and exclusive experience to help them grow their business.”
And Johnson continued: “Our original intent was to meet in person in the context of the glamour and luxury of the Toronto International Film Festival. Despite the pandemic, we wanted to take control of our destiny and still connect as a team to discuss the future of travel and celebrate our incredible advisor community.”
Each Travel Edge preferred partner informed and entertained over 250 Travel Edge advisors with a brand, new presentation for LIMITLESS.
Advisors enjoyed new and original content exclusively for them, such as:
- Celebrity Cruise’s Captain took us on a live tour of the ship
- American Airlines showed the newly renovated LAX lounge live
- Kensington Tours took us on a tour of their luxury private yacht in the Caribbean
- Crystal Cruises had their famed chef take us through a signature dish with recipe
- Delta Airlines had famed pilot Peter Weber (ABC’s Bachelor) share his stories
- Facebook exclusively gave Travel Edge seven tips and tricks to grow their business with the social platform
Johnson also made it clear that: “It was very important for our advisors to feel the appreciation from our travel partners and community. We didn’t ask a thing of our suppliers, other than that they offer prizes directly for the advisors – they’ve been beaten up by the pandemic and we wanted to offer some moments of inspiration.”
Through collaboration and partnership, this virtual conference was designed to provide Travel Edge Advisors with an opportunity to learn from industry experts, connect with the community, and explore the latest in travel.
It gave them an opportunity to hear from luxury suppliers from around the world, and attend development sessions ranging from sales to social media.
Official conference partners included:
- American Airlines
- Celebrity Cruises
- Delta Airlines
- Delta Vacations
- Kensington Tours
- Crystal Cruises
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- The Ritz-Carlton
- Travelex Insurance Services
- Abercrombie & Kent
- Marriott Luxury Brands
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Rocco Forte Hotels
Prizes awarded to our Travel Advisors included:
- Kensington Tours: $5,000 USD Travel Credit on any 2020 or 2021 North American private guided journey – inclusive of hotel, private guide and transportation, plus $200 USD Visa Gift Card.
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee: three-night stay (up to 3-4 guests) in a resort view guestroom. Value: $2000 USD • Travelex Insurance Services: $500 USD Visa Gift Card.
- American Airlines: American Airlines Certificate. Value: $3000 USD.
- Celebrity X Cruises: A cruise for two onboard an Edge Series ship. Value: $3000 USD.
- Delta Air Lines & Delta Vacations: Delta Certificate $1500 USD Travel Gift Card.
- Crystal Cruises: Luxury Roundtrip Ocean Cruise from Singapore. This luxury cruise for two is all-inclusive for 12 nights. Value: $6000 USD.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai & Sensei Lanai: Four Seasons Resort Lanai Gift Certificate: 4-night stay in a Garden View Room complimentary room and tax with Breakfast included for 2 people and (1) complimentary activity for two people. Value $6000 USD.
- Silversea: Luxury Cruise for two. Value $6000 USD.