Norwegian Honours Top Canadian Partners
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is recognizing its 2017 top travel partners both nationally and regionally across Canada.
The prestigious distinction as a top travel partner is awarded to Canadian partners who have demonstrated revenue growth and commitment to the Norwegian brand.
“Canada represents an essential source market for the Norwegian Cruise Line brand and more Canadians than ever are sailing to their dream destinations across the globe,” said Dana Gain, national senior director of sales – Canada for Norwegian Cruise Line. “Our success in the market is built on the shoulders of our incredible travel partners and we are immensely thankful for the remarkable support and engagement our top Canadian partners have demonstrated this year. We are proud to honour these outstanding travel professionals and we look forward to continued growth and success in 2018 and beyond.”
NCL recognized the following travel partners in their respective categories:
- National Retail Partner of the Year – Transat Distribution Canada, Montreal.
- Wholesaler/Tour Operator Partner – Encore Cruises, a TravelBrands Company, Montreal.
- Marketing Partner of the Year – Air Canada Vacations, Montreal.
- Travel Agency Partner West – Expedia CruiseShipCenters Westwood, Port Coquitlam, BC.
- Travel Agency Partner East – EC Travel, Toronto.
- Travel Agency Partner Quebec – Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Montreal.