Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre officially opened on Aug. 12. Located in Mississauga’s business district, the hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities that help guests do more.
“We are excited to introduce Ontario’s first Hyatt Place hotel to the Mississauga area,” said General Manager, Celso Thompson. “With our smartly designed social spaces, including adaptable, state-of-the-art meetings and events spaces, and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, guests can easily multitask and accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveller. Located directly outside of downtown Mississauga, Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre offers easy access to Pearson International Airport, making it a seamless location to stay for leisure and business travellers.
The hotel is just minutes from Square One Shopping Centre and within walking distance to nearby restaurants and local attractions. Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre is approximately a one-hour drive to Niagara Falls, as well as a short drive to destinations like the CN Tower, Casa Loma, Rogers Center, Canada’s Wonderland, as well as Playdium, the ultimate virtual and physical entertainment center for families.
Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre offers:
- 123 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, featuring the plush Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress as well as a Cozy Corner sectional sleeper sofa
- Complimentary breakfast featuring a variety of pre-packaged or individually wrapped hot and cold breakfast items to suit all needs
- The Market serving freshly prepared pre-packaged meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- The Bar featuring specialty beverages made with Starbucks espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free access to shared computers with high-speed internet access in the Lobby
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces with 12,458 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space that can accommodate up to 500 guests and is suitable for both social and business events
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens open 24/7
- Heated indoor salt-water pool open daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Additional services include guest laundry, dry cleaning and two electric vehicle charging stations
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
“The opening of Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre is an important step in expanding Hyatt’s brand presence throughout Canada,” said Rodahl Leong-Lyons, Hyatt’s regional vice president of operations and sales for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in Canada. “The Hyatt Place brand is on a terrific trajectory – its growth illustrates the success of the select service model as this brand continues to create value for our guests and owners.”
World of Hyatt Gives Members 500 Reasons to Stay Somewhere New
To provide World of Hyatt members even more ways to be rewarded, World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights at Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre, now through Nov. 30, part of World of Hyatt’s new hotel member offer. Additional participating hotels and their offer stay periods can be found at worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus. No registration is required, and members can earn on top of other offers. Terms and conditions apply.