Close to 100 travel agents from across Canada and the US attended the Anderson Happy Hour hosted by Darcie Guarderas recently.
Over 20 incredible prizes donated by our Provincial and Destination Marketing Organization partners and our industry supporters were given away to delighted Agents.
The prizes reflect an appreciation of how a three-way partnership between engaged tour operators like Anderson Vacations, Provincial and Destination Marketing Organizations and our travel agent community, can support one another and how we can together help the industry recover.
The prizes included:
- A VIP Helicopter tour from Edmonton with a picnic lunch at Prairie Gardens for 2 people
- Swag bags from Jasper and the Northwest Territories
- Custom-made leather mukluks from Manitoba
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park Passes, a meal in a local restaurant, and 2-night hotel stay in beautiful Saskatoon
- A 3-hour whale watching cruise for 4 people from our friends in Victoria, BC
- Locally sourced organic foods from Canada’s Atlantic Coast and from BC’s Pacific Coast
During the event, Anderson Vacations also took the opportunity to extend its gratitude to all of its supporters across the industry with a big ‘thank you’ and ‘Happy New Year.’