Silversea Cruises unveiled its 2023 World Cruise at an exclusive virtual event entitled “South Side Story – All the World’s A Stage.”
The premiere featured a pre-produced show – representing Silversea’s largest-ever creative production – that was hosted by Fernando Barroso de Oliveira, Silversea’s President’s Ambassador to the Venetian Society, and a Q&A session with Roberto Martinoli, President & CEO, and Barbara Muckermann, Chief Marketing Officer. The event replaced the usual onboard launch and marked the opening of an exclusive pre-sale to past and future world-cruising guests.
Martinoli observed: “We are continuously seeking innovative ways to nurture our strong relationships with our guests, Silversea’s extended family, as we await the moment in which we can be reunited aboard our ships once more.”
He continued: “As is the case on board our ships, we are committed to delivering special moments that exceed our guests’ expectations and our investment in our World Cruise 2023 premiere encapsulates this commitment. I am delighted to be able to share our pioneering new product with our valued guests in such an inspiring way and I hope it goes some way in conveying the incredible range of experiences that are in store.”
Highlights of Silversea’s World Cruise 2023 include:
- An in-depth exploration of the natural history of Tasmania and New Zealand;
- A deep discovery of Melanesia’s lesser-travelled coasts, including Papua New Guinea for the first time on a Silversea World Cruise;
- An immersion into Southeast Asia’s rich, multi-layered culture and traditions, with overnights in iconic cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City;
- Time spent in the Gulf of Bengal and the Indian Ocean, including opportunities to explore deeper inland;
- A three-day exploration of Madagascar, with new calls in Mauritius and Réunion;
- A seven-day discovery of the West Coast of Africa, starting with South Africa;
- An immersive trip into the Amazon River for the first time on a World Cruise;
- And new experiences in the Caribbean, with all-new calls in destinations like Ile Royale and Mayreau, among others.
Check out the video preview of Silversea’s World Cruise 2023 below: