Princess Cruises’ Sapphire Princess has emerged from an extensive two-week dry dock in Singapore proudly displaying the cruise line’s signature logo on its bow.
The ship was also upgraded with enhanced onboard spaces and product innovations keeping it as one of the most desired ships in the fleet.
Finishing up a season cruising throughout Asia, Sapphire Princess departed on a 28-day voyage from Singapore to London, before beginning European voyages to sought-after destinations in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe including Monte Carlo, Lisbon, Brussels, St. Petersburg and an opportunity to cruise the Norwegian Fjords during Summer Solstice.
“Sapphire Princess is the latest ship to debut many of the signature offerings we know our guests value, enjoy and look forward to experiencing when they travel the world with Princess,” said Princess president Jan Swartz. “This investment continues our $450 million ‘Come Back New Promise,’ a multi-year ship renovation campaign.”
New and enhanced offerings aboard Sapphire include:
- Princess Luxury Bed – available in every stateroom aboard Sapphire Princess by June, the Princess Luxury Bed was developed by Princess Cruises in collaboration with board-certified sleep expert, Dr. Michael Breus and renowned HGTV designer Candice Olson.
- Club Class Mini-Suites – Sapphire Princess offers Club Class Mini-Suites, the new premium stateroom category featuring VIP amenities and exclusive dining. This elevated mini-suite category features select perks including new Club Class Dining, a reserved dining area with expedited seating and expanded menu options as well as priority embarkation and disembarkation.
- Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Center – for cruisers ages 3-17, Sapphire now offers a reimagined youth center – Camp Discovery – created in partnership with Discovery Consumer Products, the licensing arm of Discovery, as part of the cruise line’s Discovery at SEA program.
- Entertainment LED Wall – located in the Princess Theater, this new LED wall will be used in produced production shows and various onboard guest entertainer shows. The high quality, technologically advanced wall is made up of 270 panels installed on a custom engineered and shock mounted frame for display of still images, video and live feeds.
- “Bravo” – launching in May, this elegant show featured on formal night is one of the highest-rated shows across the fleet. This “Popra”-inspired show features a mix of pop, opera and musical theatre performed by a guest soprano in front of a live orchestra.
- Enhanced Boutiques – guests enjoy aesthetic enhancements to the Shops of Princess, offering an upgraded shopping experience, such as a branded Effy Fine Jewelry boutique.
- Lotus Spa & Fitness Center – a space where guests can relax and invigorate, salon and treatments rooms have been upgraded and the latest in fitness equipment is now available.
More details about Sapphire Princess sailing in Europe for the upcoming summer season can be found at https://www.princess.com/europe.